Smith Rock Blanket
This wool blanket design echoes the towering rock face, geometric peaks, deepwater canyons, and hiking trails of Smith Rock State Park in Central Oregon—considered by many to be the birthplace of American sport climbing. Crafted to last a lifetime, this blanket is made just 200 miles away from Smith Rock, in our Pendleton, Oregon, mill. Reverses for two different looks.
- Twin is 64" x 80"; Queen is 90" x 90"; King is 90" x 108"
- Twin is napped; the fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel, with felt binding
- Queen and King are unnapped; the fabric is uncombed for sharper pattern definition, with Ultrasuede® binding
- 82% pure virgin wool/18% cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA